Mija Dining Table
Mija Dining Table
Perfect when space is a premium, the simple lines of the Mija dining table bring the simple elegance of Mid-Century design into the modern home.
The Mija’s solid bamboo table top features rounded corners, bull-nosed edges which beautifully show off the color and grain of the bamboo material, and softly rounded legs, which elegantly taper towards the floor.
Suitable for small spaces, and expandable to fit your extra guests, the smartly scaled 50” table extends to a full 68 inches with the addition of an 18”self-storing butterfly extension leaf. After guests depart, the leaf easily folds up and stores neatly under the table top.
Expertly crafted in earth friendly solid bamboo, and shown in classic caramelized finish. No stain is used in the production, the color is achieved through the process of caramelizing the natural sugars in the bamboo with heat and pressure. Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
The Mija dining table makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
50″-68″L 36″W 30″H
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
- Contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Classic bamboo, 20% harder than Red Oak
- Cable assisted ball bearing table glide
- Self-storing butterfly extension leaf
- Easy Assembly
- Scratch resistant floor protectors
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent wood forests.